Counter-Strike: Global Offensive review/ likes and dislikes
CS:GO is my most favorite first person shooter game that has different game modes to play with. It is designed very well and the details are really precise, like many other shooter games. I like how it has events like operation breakout, hydra, and many more where you can play in maps designed by other players. If you are looking to buy this game then thankfully the price is not too high and it only goes up to at least 15 dollars or less. CS:GO improves every single day and it just keeps getting better and better at how things work in the game. I feel that CS:GO is better than call of duty and all of those other famous first person shooter games. Although it can get better and better, there can be some dislikes or problems with it too. So these are Things I like and dislike about CS:GO and things that the game should fix, keep, or remove. Here are my opinions:
- Beautiful Graphic designing
- Easy text and voice chatting
- Can be played on PC, Mac, and many other consoles
- New, better maps and graphics than CS 1.6 and CS:S
- Mini games in the new operation hydra and cool community maps created by the gamers around us
- The low price it sells it for, unlike those "cool, famous" games like call of duty
- Trolls who kick you from comp for no reason and you get a ban (someone should figure out how to fix that, or do any type of action about it). In general, why a kicking system if there is blocking communication and reporting?
- Why most cool skins are not able to be dropped after some gameplay,
and you have to buy them (thats why i came joined bananatic!)
- Why cases need to be opened with a key that costs 2.50 Dollars! I still get bothered even though i don't spend money in the game.
That was my review on Counter-Strike: Global offensive and my likes and dislikes about it. There's not much to dislike about it, but I really love this game. I Hope more people join it everyday and make it a nice and clean gaming community. Please if you did not get this game yet and you are thinking about getting it, go right now and buy it on steam or whatever platform/console you use. Trust me you will be happy once you play this and learn how much fun you can have with it. The game just keeps on getting better and better, and I hope Valve, or whatever company controls Counter-strike, will fix bans and kicking systems. It's still a great game even though I sound mostly negative, which im not. At one point, Counter-Strike will get bigger than all of the call of duty games, i can feel it.