How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 13.08.2017

A Question About Game Quests - For Veterans/Staff

07.09.2017, 16:15
So I'm not exactly new to the site. I've been here around a month or so and have been quite inactive. However, in my break from the site, the game quests never seemed to change for me. So what I was wondering is if at any point the game quests rotate onto other games. Like, what does one do once they've completed all of the titles? I'm asking if/when do new games appear? Since 've been here, I have seen threads of people playing Warframe and the such, so at one point that was a game quest. Why was that removed? To add another quest in? Please let me know!
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: A Question About Game Quests - For Veterans/Staff - 07.09.2017, 18:32
TheLegendaryVegetable Veteran
Date joined: 05.11.2016
It was most likely removed because you have the quest for a limited amount of time.You need to complete it within a certain time period otherwise it expires.We are working on adding new games every so often and we do our best so if someone HAS completed all the quests (which i doubt anyone did :D) then that's great!You can do some other things in the meantime such as Bananpedia's and Shopping from our sponsors.If any other questions please,DO NOT hesitate to contact me through a friend request.I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: A Question About Game Quests - For Veterans/Staff - 07.09.2017, 23:42
Wenno Newby
Date joined: 13.08.2017
I appreciate the quick response. I was just wondering that's all. So does that mean the available game quests are different for each individual or is it a site-wide rotation that happens every so often? I hope you're not referring to the 14 day time people have to complete a quest, I know that exists. I tend to try and do mine in advance. Like signup for the game, then play that game for the night screenshotting on the way. So I do know the 14 day guideline exists, but I mean the quests in general. I'm going to assume that's what you were refering to. I'm aware that there's other things to do along with the game quests, just I find those to be the most fun, of course. I have began reviewing what I have played too with the experience that I have had. It varies quite a bit.

Anyways, that's all for now. I'll try and keep tabs on the game quests to see if anything new is added. Last thing, is there a notification/changelog when a new game/bundle is added to the site? That'd be interesting to know.
RE: A Question About Game Quests - For Veterans/Staff - 08.09.2017, 20:05
TheLegendaryVegetable Veteran
Date joined: 05.11.2016
Thats a good idea with the notification thing!Ill ask my boss about it to see if the develoeprs of the site could maybe implement it if they have time.And if you have any more questions please feel free to contact me.
RE: A Question About Game Quests - For Veterans/Staff - 17.09.2017, 11:03
Pelican Newby
Date joined: 05.09.2017
While we're on the topic, if you don't complete the quest within 14 days, does it restart or is it just over forever? It would be a good idea to be able to restart quests.
RE: A Question About Game Quests - For Veterans/Staff - 18.09.2017, 00:15
Milos95 Newby
Date joined: 17.09.2017
why league of legends dont have quests?
Chat