How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 01.08.2017

Bananatic review and how to get fast points

28.10.2017, 03:51
Hello bananaions. My name is Shazam and after doing a lot of hard work on 5-6 different GPT sites, I would like to review bananatic.

Overview
The website is really unique. It is a GPT site (do offers and ads and earn money). The website uses its own unique currency known as bananas. They are very very easy to get and the website is rewarding to those who do get them. Players can choose to earn banana's in a variety of different ways, from doing adverts from Adgate and other survey/offer boxes or by jusy playing games! Doesn't that sound fun and rewarding, earning money by just playing games, well it really is.
Withdraw
Bananatic has the best and most unique withdraws I have seen in the 6 different GPT sites I have tested. It really is rewarding to see your favourite payment option so all your hardwork can be spent where you want to be spent. There are tons of games you could buy with banana's and even steam wallet card and psc. Overall, there are many different withdrawals options that will not dissapoint.
Support staff
The support staff here is really great! They are really friendly and encouraging to talk to. They don't talk to you in a rude or harsh manner but they talk to you like a everyday person would. This is really encourgaging. The support were able to fix all the issues I had except one exception (but that was just something that couldn't happen) I will have to say that this website also has the best support staff. They are friendly and encouraging, and they will help you fix all the issues you have had.
Cons
However a great site like this does come with a couple of cons. One of them is the additional verification. I understand websites need to do this, to stop people from spamming things but at times people like to spam surveys back to back because there is a sale on something they want. This personally happened to me just yesterday, I did a lot of surveys yesterday and finally got a $10 steam card so I could purchase my digital copy of ARK survival but the team told me I had to wait for additional verification when it already happened before and things got cleared out. I just wish there was a workaround this that doesn't take long because players like me will most probably miss out on what they saved their banana's for.
Earning banana's - tips and tricks
For me surveys and offers have worked best. Adgate surveys are absolutely the best. I have pretty much made all my dough from them. I recommend doing your surveys or speak up surveys as they are the best and they can be spammed and repeated several times. I know people often tell me that these surveys don't work or they just aren't worth but believe me, put in the correct information and put in consistent information throughout the entire survey and you will get banana's, it has always worked for me.
Overall rating of Banantic
I would have to rate Banantic 4.5/5 stars, the website is just amazing for a everyday casual user like me. This is where I have got my money to buy games from in the last 3-4 months and I have enjoyed every bit of it. Now I would have given it a 5 if I didn't get the additional verification problem twice but I will have to understand that these people have some terms and policies to follow, I just hope my problem gets fixed before the 31st and I will change my rating to 5 stars!
Thanks for your time everybody and thank you bananatic staff for all the games and money and I hope that you guys get a lot more people and you guys improve even further (even though there is nothing to improve in my opinion besides more withdrawal options)
Thanks
Shazam
Honest3 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Bananatic review and how to get fast points - 28.10.2017, 16:26
Shazam Merlin Leader
EDIT - The support fixed my issue straight away and I would like to change the rating from 4.5 to 5 stars! or should I say 5 bananans!
Honest2 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Bananatic review and how to get fast points - 29.10.2017, 12:07
Wazzup76 Newby
Date joined: 20.09.2017
Nice article Shazam. Sorry if I'm being a bit nosy but I've been looking at your banana ranking lately since we're very close and noticed that you jumped up by over 6000 bananas in less than a week. And now, after reading this, I learn that most, if not all, of it was from surveys? How did you do that? I thought surveys were a waste of time since I only get 1 when I'm extremely lucky, other than that it's always "sorry not a match".
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Bananatic review and how to get fast points - 29.10.2017, 18:04
Shazam Merlin Leader
Yeah, all of them were from just surveys, what I tend to do is just spam surveys until I get one, it always works for me, I just tend to do a lot in one sitting and at least one of them ends up working. On box 1, it says create your survey profiler, do that and it will allow you do to surveys that are worth about 2000 banana's if your lucky and I got lucky and got them. Just one thing, put in legit information otherwise your more likely to get kicked! Hope it helped, just try a lot of them!
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Bananatic review and how to get fast points - 08.12.2017, 08:04
Thisisme15 Newby
Date joined: 25.09.2017
Love it heres the link to get more bananas https://www.bananatic.com/ps4/
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Bananatic review and how to get fast points - 10.12.2017, 23:24
DipWick Newby
Date joined: 10.12.2017
meh want bananas
RE: Bananatic review and how to get fast points - 21.03.2019, 21:25
mrssalter Newby
Date joined: 16.01.2019
As a newbie this is really helpful. Thanks. I am also glad to hear that support staff are friendly and provide a good service as the current platform I am using they are not.
RE: Bananatic review and how to get fast points - 22.04.2019, 02:57
Game Critics 404 Newby
Date joined: 19.04.2019
Very true
Chat