How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 20.09.2017

Did not receive my bananas from the Fun Zone

07.10.2017, 01:16
I've been playing games for a very long time today in the Fun Zone and watched a ton of ads but I didn't receive my bananas at the end of the daily timer.

I played games before in the Fun Zone and I normally receive my bananas right at the daily reset but not this time so I don't know what went wrong? When I tried to refresh after the reset, I got an error for a couple minutes saying that the site was not available... What should I do?
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Did not receive my bananas from the Fun Zone - 07.10.2017, 10:07
TheLegendaryVegetable Veteran
Date joined: 05.11.2016
Wait a little bit.Advertisements typically take a bit of time to register on the site.Wait about 24 hours and if nothing happens to talk to me again.
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: Did not receive my bananas from the Fun Zone - 08.10.2017, 09:35
Wazzup76 Newby
Thank you for your reply! It's been more than 24 hours now and I'm pretty sure I haven't received bananas for playing in the Fun Zone on October 6th. I did receive some bananas (119) for playing on Oct. 7th but I'm pretty sure the ones from Oct. 6th were not include as I expected at least 250 bananas from that day alone based on my earnings/playtime on previous days.
RE: Did not receive my bananas from the Fun Zone - 09.10.2017, 10:11
Hmm, that's weird.Try refreshing your page a couple of time and logging out and back in.If that doesn't resolve the issue, file a support ticket at the bottom.Feel free to contact me if you need any help.
RE: Did not receive my bananas from the Fun Zone - 11.10.2017, 02:15
Wazzup76 Newby
I'll wait a bit more but it seems like it happened again... I played Little Farm Clicker in the Fun Zone for easily over 5 hours on Oct. 10th and watched a ton of ads. The daily timer ended and I didn't receive a single banana. I refreshed the page and logged out but nothing changed and I feel like waiting won't do anything like last week on Oct. 6th. I finished most of the game quests so the Fun Zone was pretty much the only way for me to get bananas but it's too unreliable and I've wasted a lot of time there for nothing so I might have to forget about this site now. I'll give it another day but my hopes aren't very high.

PS: I did open a ticket for Oct. 6th but it isn't solved yet, still waiting for a second reply.
RE: Did not receive my bananas from the Fun Zone - 14.10.2017, 12:39
That's sad to see you are leaving.You could always try sponsor shopping or bananapedia but it's your decision.I hope i've helped you in a way that pleases you.
Chat