Date joined: 14.10.2017

I completed some quests but got no rewards

14.10.2017, 01:33
Help?
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: I completed some quests but got no rewards - 15.10.2017, 15:19
Edsnowey Newby
Date joined: 13.10.2017
Show proof with a picture, they usually take 2 days checking it... literally.
RE: I completed some quests but got no rewards - 19.10.2017, 13:57
kity Newby
Date joined: 08.10.2017
I joined over a week ago, the process wanted me to try big farm and get to lvl 5... refered here by steam to get free games (the free game i was awarded is about intentionally murdering relatives [the deed] i will not be playing that.)
I am now lvl 18, over a week later and the "quest" listing still will not update, this after sending in the screenshot when i hit lvl 5 last week.
BTW the membership process is severly lacking, there is no official listing WHERE one should send in the screenshot.
Now big farm demands one must write a player review to get credit.
RE: I completed some quests but got no rewards - 02.03.2018, 19:58
Nakayuma Leader
Date joined: 30.12.2017
kity2017.10.19
I joined over a week ago, the process wanted me to try big farm and get to lvl 5... refered here by steam to get free games (the free game i was awarded is about intentionally murdering relatives [the deed] i will not be playing that.)
I am now lvl 18, over a week later and the "quest" listing still will not update, this after sending in the screenshot when i hit lvl 5 last week.
BTW the membership process is severly lacking, there is no official listing WHERE one should send in the screenshot.
Now big farm demands one must write a player review to get credit.
There aren't quests for Big Farm anymore so thats why it has the article/video option to still earn bananas.
Chat