How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 03.08.2016

Notifications

07.11.2017, 19:55
There needs to be on-site notifications for when you win a Bananabet, and a page with all the game codes you've ordered/won from the site.
I could have lost a game key I won from winning a Bananabet because I wasn't notified in any way other than an email that managed to get sent to my spam folder. (Which is odd since every other site email I've received has gone to my inbox)
Overall it would be much more convienient to have a page on here showing you all your keys; with a way to mark them as used as well.

Edit:
Another thing that kinda bothers me is the prices of the Banana Avatar Customization. They're all way too expensive and not worth getting at all imo.
There's no way I'm going to waste a potential $1-3 (And who knows how many hours it took to get that many Bananas) on something that does nothing for me. I have a feeling I'm not the only one who feels this way since the vast majority of users from what I've seen have a default Banana Avatar.
I'd say either make Banana Customization completely free or have some kind of on-site bonus that's added to your account for buying them. (Examples: +5% more bananas from playing in the Funzone, or -15% off your next purchase, ect.)
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Notifications - 08.11.2017, 02:05
Shazam Merlin Leader
Date joined: 01.08.2017
Hello Mr. Mayor, great idea! As a frequent user of Baananatic myself, I can understand how that can be a bit of an issue. I'll be sure to pass on both of the ideas.
"Overall it would be much more convenient to have a page on here showing you all your keys; with a way to mark them as used as well."

There actually is a page, in which you can check all your prizes. On to top right corner, press the settings icon then go into prizes, you will see all the things you have ordered. For the prizes that have been sent to you, there will be a tick next to it and next to the tick is a magnifying glass in which you can see the code of your prize!
Hope it helped!
Thanks for the suggestions, we are always trying to make the site a better place for all our users!
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: Notifications - 08.11.2017, 10:24
Mr. Mayor Newby
Date joined: 03.08.2016
Shazam MerlinThere actually is a page, in which you can check all your prizes. On to top right corner, press the settings icon then go into prizes, you will see all the things you have ordered. For the prizes that have been sent to you, there will be a tick next to it and next to the tick is a magnifying glass in which you can see the code of your prize!
That's good that there is a way to see the keys, the page could definitely use more work since that really isn't clear at first viewing however.

Another thing I noticed is with my most recent win; I know I won it from a Bananabet (100 Bananas spent) but it's saying I spent 500, sure I could go into my history and see that I actually only spent 100 but even in there it doesn't say or link me to what item I bet on; which would be nice to know since you aren't notified of not winning either I'd imagine.

I also noticed you don't get notifications for forum posts now? Could have sworn you did get them before.
Otherwise that's another thing you should definitely get notifications for.
RE: Notifications - 08.11.2017, 22:43
Shazam Merlin Leader
Date joined: 01.08.2017
<div>Hello Mr Mayor, I will have the ideas passed on, I could see not getting notifcations for the things you do being a bit hard to deal with as you don't know whether you won the bet or not. I will be sure to pass that on. I also reckon, I will create a tutorial on how to use the site in which I will discuss how to use the site and will talk about the features.
Thanks
Hope it helped!</div>
RE: Notifications - 29.12.2017, 17:16
Cromwell Newby
Date joined: 26.12.2017
Agreed
Chat