How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 17.07.2017

Sharing on Social Media

19.07.2017, 21:12
I just wonder what happens when you share a gamepage link on your FB wall. Does it give you a referral when someone clicks on it and becomes member through the link you posted on your wall or does that only work with the global referral link you have?

If not I think this could be something to think about. Give every gamepage a special referral link to share on social media so you get rewarded for it. That way you can convince a specific target audience on your Facebook wall. Most of my friends like simulation games but they don't like action games or MMO's so it has no sense to post links of those games, but if I post a link of a good simulation game they might become interested and start playing through Bananatic. Good for them because they have a nice game they like to play and good for me because I will earn extra bananas.
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: Sharing on Social Media - 21.02.2018, 08:36
PisangPanas Newby
Date joined: 20.02.2018
GhostwriterI just wonder what happens when you share a gamepage link on your FB wall. Does it give you a referral when someone clicks on it and becomes member through the link you posted on your wall or does that only work with the global referral link you have?

If not I think this could be something to think about. Give every gamepage a special referral link to share on social media so you get rewarded for it. That way you can convince a specific target audience on your Facebook wall. Most of my friends like simulation games but they don't like action games or MMO's so it has no sense to post links of those games, but if I post a link of a good simulation game they might become interested and start playing through Bananatic. Good for them because they have a nice game they like to play and good for me because I will earn extra bananas.
That's actually a good idea. I just started using this site, it's good it looks good and all but I'm still confused AF.
First with the bananas, I played the mini games hoping to get a lump of nanas, but at the end of the day I only somehow got 2 bananas.

Next, actually I have a problem with the Facebook sharing part. I got badges from sharing this web's link on Google+ and twitter, got badges for those 2. But when I clicked the Facebook icon, I'm prompted to create a new banana account... When I entered my existing banana account, it got denied because obviously that username have been used by me. So I tried anyway, I put in a new name and a new account is created! What???

So how in the world can I get that Facebook badge???
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Sharing on Social Media - 21.02.2018, 11:14
Nakayuma Leader
Date joined: 30.12.2017
@ghostwriter You can only get bananas for using your referral link.
@pisangpanas Are you using a Google account to login to bananatic? It will say that the info is wrong if you signed up via google account and try signign in manually.
RE: Sharing on Social Media - 22.02.2018, 02:20
Shazam Merlin Leader
Date joined: 01.08.2017
Hello guys, this is already an idea here at Bananatic. You share your referral link, and write something like "Check this out, guys! You can earn money by playing this game and buy steam gift cards from it!" Then people will click on your referral link, sign up and you get bananas,
Honest Social Helpful2 Vulgar Troll
RE: Sharing on Social Media - 31.03.2018, 11:09
LionsClover Newby
Date joined: 23.03.2018
I'm actually not a fan of sharing on social media.
RE: Sharing on Social Media - 31.03.2018, 17:36
Nakayuma Leader
Date joined: 30.12.2017
LionsCloverI'm actually not a fan of sharing on social media.
Not everyone is :) Up to you personally
Chat