How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 29.07.2017

Survey don't work

06.08.2017, 19:21
HEY I've tried a multiple surveys but none of them give me the reward at the end :(

plz check out my profile
THKS
have fun on BANANATIC!!!
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Survey don't work - 06.08.2017, 19:42
BananaPie Leader
Date joined: 19.04.2017
Most surveys for me do not work as well, not that they don't give me the reward, but I never qualify for them. That is why I only do game quests, which are the fastest and easiest ways to earn. If you completed a full survey and it said you completed, then wait up to 48 hours to receive and if you don't please file a support ticket.
RE: Survey don't work - 06.08.2017, 23:29
YT_Sergiogaming Newby
Date joined: 29.07.2017
BananaPieMost surveys for me do not work as well, not that they don't give me the reward, but I never qualify for them. That is why I only do game quests, which are the fastest and easiest ways to earn. If you completed a full survey and it said you completed, then wait up to 48 hours to receive and if you don't please file a support ticket.
Actually yeah thats what happen to me too I never qualify the :( don't know why ...
RE: Survey don't work - 18.08.2017, 04:44
55201 Newby
Date joined: 15.07.2017
I've actually done more than 20 surveys, I think the one on offer box #1 is the easiest to qualify (or Your Surveys). I guess you just need patience to test if you actually qualify for one though. For me it's probably around 40-50% qualification. Another point is that if you do the survey too fast, you might get disqualified at the end of the survey, I've had this happen a few times.
Chat