How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 20.09.2017

Wrong redirection when registering on some games

20.10.2017, 07:15
I get redirection to a site called sedoc.net instead of the game's subscription page when I click on the "register" button for Imperia Online and Vikings: War of Clans.
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 20.10.2017, 10:12
Pelican Newby
Date joined: 05.09.2017
Weirdly enough it's not actually the site's problem, it's a browser problem. I did this yesterday and got sedoc when I was going to sign up for Vikings but your topic here said you had the same problem with Imperia Online but I had no problem with that. I can actually sign up for Vikings and Imperia Online but only on my OPERA browser, not Chrome. So download that (it's free) and you'll be on your way to getting those bananas :)
Honest Social Helpful1 Vulgar Troll
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 20.10.2017, 10:36
Pelican Newby
Nope, nevermind, it did it this morning but now it doesn't do it again :/ Back to sedoc every time.
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll1
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 20.10.2017, 10:46
Pelican Newby
Also on Travian. This is getting annoying. Can't sign up for anything.
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 20.10.2017, 11:18
Wazzup76 Newby
It's weird that you got it to work once... I'm using Firefox btw and that's where I get the sedoc.net redirection. I might try with other browsers too but seems like it's an error from bananatic more than anything. Ive just read a reply from someone else on Imperia Online's comment section saying that he's having the same problem too so the bananatic team will hopefully do something about it. It'd be nice to have an answer from a mod to let us know that they're aware of it and will fix it.
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 20.10.2017, 16:18
BananaPie Leader
Date joined: 19.04.2017
It could be the game, or your browser. If your browser doesn't support the game, it may not redirect you there. Either way this issue is weird. Your best bet will be to file a support ticket.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll1
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 20.10.2017, 18:33
Wazzup76 Newby
Thank you for your reply but I've played and did the quest for quite a few similar browser games without an issue and I know at least 3 people are having this exact same issue which to me seems to coincide with the latest update on the site.
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 20.10.2017, 20:29
TheLegendaryVegetable Veteran
Date joined: 05.11.2016
After it directs you to sedoc.net then it shouldredirect you again.
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 21.10.2017, 10:14
Pelican Newby
I should explain a bit more of what was happening. On both Opera and Chrome, for me, every time I clicked play it would either try to go to the website automatically (there's a link shown afterwards and it normally has a referral number, but this time it was just sedoc.net) or if I hit sign up it would do the same regardless. It would not redirect anything. It would just stay on sedoc.net and not clearing cookies or anything helped. Only thing that's worked for me so far is Firefox for some reason. Got Travian signed up for and it's working and just tried out Vikings and found out I already had an account anyway.

Mind you there's another problem with the site I think, and that's it doesn't seem to recognize if you already have an account games you already registered for. So I start with one email on say Gigantic, then for Neverwinter I probably have to use a new email to get it to register, and so on for Star Trek Online. This is a pain. I signed up for War Thunder days ago with my original account and I had an account there for Crossout and nothing happens. It's silly to have to make a new email every time for a new game :/
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 21.10.2017, 13:42
TheLegendaryVegetable Veteran
Date joined: 05.11.2016
That's odd.In most cases it should redirect you.
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 21.10.2017, 17:55
Michael Leader
Date joined: 08.12.2015
Can you make a screen of that and send it to support, we will take a look
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 22.10.2017, 13:03
Edsnowey Newby
Date joined: 13.10.2017
Same happened to war thunder, does not let me register.
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 20.11.2021, 04:29
bipbop13 Newby
Date joined: 19.11.2021
MichaelCan you make a screen of that and send it to support, we will take a look
It looks like it's quite a large problem. I'm just trying to get started. Not only trying to figure the site out, but trying to figure out what the difficulties with the site are! More MOD presence would be appreciated.
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 22.11.2021, 04:27
bipbop13 Newby
Just tried to register again after I got a pop-up while on another site reminding me. So I clicked on it, went in and tried to register. Guess what. Same crap. Does anyone have any idea how long this might take?
RE: Wrong redirection when registering on some games - 25.12.2021, 00:18
bipbop13 Newby
Well??????
Chat