How does it work?
Login
Date joined: 07.06.2017

WTF

07.06.2017, 21:36
So i recently got this looks cool most of the fun games i already have accounts for so i cant do the signup step how am i sposed to do this is is it not posible?
Honest Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: WTF - 08.06.2017, 16:26
BananaPie Leader
Date joined: 19.04.2017
Rocket2004So i recently got this looks cool most of the fun games i already have accounts for so i cant do the signup step how am i sposed to do this is is it not posible?

For most of the games with rewards you must "Sign Up", not log into an existing account.
I tried palying ROBLOX and I used an existing account, so I think it depends on the game, but most you'll have to create a new account.

Hope this helps!
RE: WTF - 09.06.2017, 14:35
Rocket2004 Newby
Date joined: 07.06.2017
how the hell do i create a new account if ive already used my email
RE: WTF - 09.06.2017, 15:15
BananaPie Leader
Rocket2004how the hell do i create a new account if ive already used my email

Some games allow you to use the same email for multiple accounts. If you do not have multiple email accounts then you would have to register a new email and use the new one for the new account registration.

If the game you have an account for already requires you to become a specific level you've already surpassed then, yes, you will have to create a new account. If it does not however, ask something of that sort (like ROBLOX) you can use an already existing account.

Hope this helps.
RE: WTF - 12.06.2017, 19:43
AxtasisN7 Newby
Date joined: 12.06.2017
BananaPieRocket2004how the hell do i create a new account if ive already used my email

Some games allow you to use the same email for multiple accounts. If you do not have multiple email accounts then you would have to register a new email and use the new one for the new account registration.

If the game you have an account for already requires you to become a specific level you've already surpassed then, yes, you will have to create a new account. If it does not however, ask something of that sort (like ROBLOX) you can use an already existing account.

Hope this helps.
So basically you're saying that, for example, I can't use the accounts I've made on SWTOR and Warframe, which I have put plenty of time and money into, to do quests on this?

If so, that's complete and utter BS and not fair.
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar1 Troll1
RE: WTF - 13.06.2017, 13:35
BananaPie Leader
AxtasisN7BananaPieRocket2004how the hell do i create a new account if ive already used my email

Hope this helps.
So basically you're saying that, for example, I can't use the accounts I've made on SWTOR and Warframe, which I have put plenty of time and money into, to do quests on this?

If so, that's complete and utter BS and not fair.
It is fair because you could be using another person's account or another fake account.
Honest1 Social Helpful Vulgar Troll
RE: WTF - 15.06.2017, 03:59
Mcade Leader
Date joined: 20.03.2017
I'm afraid we can't incorporate existing game accounts into our system.
So the best option would be to use a completely new browser, and register again for the games, using an alternative email too.
Or clear cache and cookies with existing browser.

Because you know the games already, the quests will be easy for you , at least !:)
Honest Social Helpful2 Vulgar Troll
Chat